Right now, the camera market is a hive of activity. The all-new Fujifilm X-H2s is the buzz of the town. Beautifully built body with a magnificent 5th generation X-Trans CMOS 5HS sensor and X-Processor 5. Photographers and filmmakers can now create at the speed of life and the speed of their imaginations, thanks to one of the greatest hybrid cameras in the company’s history. Here we present the full review of X-H2s and the price.
- The camera’s ability to capture continuous frames in burst mode without halting is greatly increased thanks to increased memory capacity. Reach blackout-free speeds up to 40fps, makeover 1000 frames continuously at 30fps in JPEG, or write RAW images at 20fps* (* cool start-camera not used prior to measurement) when using an electronic shutter on x-H2S.
- Improved autofocus for better subject tracking in almost any lighting condition: With the X-Trans CMOS 5 HS and X-Processor 5, an updated AF prediction algorithm improves subject tracking and focusing accuracy on moving objects, especially in Zone AF and low-contrast circumstances.
- Subject detection autofocus: Subject-detection AF, based on Deep Learning technology, detects and tracks a broader range of subjects, including animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes, and trains, as well as human faces and eyes, allowing image-makers to focus on composition and creativity while knowing that the X-H2s will track focus accurately.
A tough, weather-resistant body
MOBILITY / Stabilization
XH2s is lighter than ever. The stability is really breathtaking
- 7.0 stops IBIS Features In-body image stabilization up to seven stops The X-Processor 5 and a sensor control function enable a brand-new 5-axis in-body image stabilization technology that enables up to seven stops of correction. This useful function allows users to handhold in situations that previously needed assistance, such as sports or low light.
- 5.76 million dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder
- A tough, weather-resistant body that may be used in any situation X-H2S is engineered to survive the rigors of everyday professional usage and work normally in temperatures as low as -10°C, thanks to its 79 weather-sealed points that give high levels of dust and moisture protection. (14°F).
- Advanced operation and controls: Updated handgrip, Feather-touch shutter release, Supports CFexpress Type B card, Enhanced video functions, Increased connectivity
- Open Gate 6.2K movies can be recorded internally at 30P in 4:2:2 10-bit color. This camera’s stacked BSI CMOS sensor has an incredible readout speed of up to 1/180 sec*, which tightly controls rolling shutter effects, resulting in more natural-looking motion when recording video.
- XH2w also supports 4K/120P high-speed video. Now, fast-moving subjects can be recorded in incredible detail for high-quality, slow-motion footage.
- Up to 240 minutes of continuous recording: The camera features a new heat-dissipating structure, Increasing the video recording time up to 240 minutes of 4K/ 60P video* (*When recording video at 25 degrees from a cold start, with the auto power-off temperature set to “High,” a vertical battery grip VG-XH connected, and three batteries, the bitrate is 100Mbps. The recording time is determined by the remaining battery charge and the kind and capacity of the memory card used. Filming may be immediately stopped if the main unit warms up.)
- Apple ProRes support: x-H2s supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, and ProRes 422LT. PRoRes 422 Proxy is also available when recording RroRes, which can assist in streaming post-production workflows.
- RAW output via HDMI: When combined with an ATOMOS HDMI device, the RAW video output from the X-H2S can be recorded as 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW at frame sizes up to 6.2K and frame rates up to 29.97fps. And when combined with Black magic Design Video Assist 12Gs, the RAW video output from the camera can be recorded as Black magic RAW at frame sizes up to 6.2K and frame rates up to 29.97fps
- Remote Rec function
For more Go to their official website