DJI has just announced the drone that is mini as well as pro. It seems to be revolutionary for vloggers for whom traveling with big drones would be an issue. The Mini 2 was anyways great for vlogging but this mini 3 pro has all the pro specs anyone would want. Mini 3 pro has a new look that is optimized to get more out of every flight. It even has a large propeller, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful obstacle sensing system, the streamlined design allows for increased flight time and safety. Even after all these it just weighs 249g, which makes it no headache to register in most countries and regions. For creators on the move, hassle-free use is a must, which you get in DJI MINI 3 PRO
- Image Quality: 1/1.3-type CMOS camera sensor and 24mm f/1.7 fixed lens, 12.1 MP and 48-megapixel raw and JPEG options
- Shoots video up to 4K up to 60p, 2.7K up to 60p, and FHD upto120p
- It includes smooth flying and responsive control with the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller or the new DJI RC.
- Tri-directional obstacle sensing
- Contains Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS 4.0) that detects objects in the aircraft’s flight in real-time. This allows DJI Mini 3 Pro to avoid obstacles, even in complicate4d environments.
- It has a D-Cinelike cOlor mode that provides more visual information, offering you richer color possibilities and more flexibility when editing.
- It also has the portrait (verticle ) shooting capacity, the gimbal rotates 90 degrees, so you don’t have to stretch the landscape image and compromise on the image quality later.
- It has focus tracking. Active Track 4.0
- It has a digital zoom of 4x
- 34 minutes of max fly time
The price of the drone is $759 according to DJI’s official site
Should you buy it???
Okay, it totally depends upon you and what you want. If you are a beginner or you just need drones only to support your major other works or you are a frequent traveler and just don’t want bigger options. You don’t want the trouble of registering in many countries. You must buy it. It really has a good quality.
But, maybe you should rethink buying if you need the best quality, or you already own some other drones better than this like Mavics, Or your profession as a drone operator or major work requires the use of a drone.