Sony a9 Mark III
As Sony announces the all-new a9 Mark III one is excited to know about what could it bring. As we all know Sony never disappoints us. They came with the world’s first full-frame camera with a global shutter. Just when you think that this was the best; no not yet, they have a maximum shutter speed of 1/80,000 sec. Amazing right?? And Sony also announced that it can shoot at 120 fps without blackout. All these features and many more has made this camera the top one. You would also know the price of Sony alpha 9 Mark III in this announcement.
In the event of announcing Sony also announced their G Master lens, FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS. Here is all you need to know about the all-new Sony a9 Mark III
- 24.6 Megapixels: This camera has a sensor that captures detailed photos.
- 120 fps with AF/AE blackout-free shooting: It can take 120 pictures in one second without any delays, so you won’t miss any moments.
- BIONZ XR Processing Engine: This is like the brain of the camera, and it’s super fast, making everything work smoothly.
- 1/80,000 sec maximum shutter speed with flash sync: It can take pictures very quickly, even with a flash, which is better than many other cameras.
- Improved Ergonomic Grip: It’s designed to be comfortable to hold and use.
- High-Quality Display: The viewfinder (EVF) and the LCD screen are excellent, so you can see what you’re shooting clearly.
- 4-Axis Multi-Angle LCD Monitor: The screen can be moved in different directions, making it easier to take pictures from different angles.
- Real-Time Recognition AF: It’s really good at focusing on what you want to capture, thanks to some smart computer processing.
- Pre-Captures: It can take pictures just before you press the button, which is great for catching unexpected moments. You can set the timing for this from 0.005 seconds to 1 second.
While we look into video, it can shoot 4K/60p taken from 6K captures and 4K/120p without any crop. It includes options such as 10-bit 4:2:2 capture, the S-cinetone profile and 16-bit Raw video output over HDMI. This camera has a 759 point Phase-detection AF which is 95.6% coverage. The AF precision is down to -5.0EV. 9.44 million-dot OLED EVF