Canon EOS 6 is a full-frame mirrorless camera. It is said to be a revolutionary product from Canon. It carries the design which meets demands both photographers and video content creators according to Canon USA.
Some Special features of CANON EOS R6 are:
- Dimension is approximately (WxHxD) =5.54 x 3.84 x 3.48 in and weight 680gm with battery, SD card
- Dual UHS-II SD Memory Card Slots
- Canon EOS R6 has Dual pixel CMOS sensor with approx. 20.1 megapixel of resolution.
- Shutter speed 1/8000
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; and expandable up to 204800.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps with Electronic (silent) shutter)
- Among the important feature is the subject tracking of people and animals using Deep Learning Technology
- Video: 4K up 60fps, 1080p up to 120fps 10-bit 4:2:2 with Canon Log or HDR PQ, Internal Recording in all Formats, with Auto Focus.
- In-body Image Stabilizer can provide up to 8 stops of Shake Correction*: The EOS R6 camera features Canon’s new 5-axis IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilizer). This will not only help enhance the ability to hand-hold still images at slower shutter speeds but it will also help to reduce camera shake when recording movies. Additionally, the EOS R6 camera’s In-Body Image Stabilizer will work in combination with Lens-based Optical Image Stabilizers found in many Canon RF and EF lenses.
- Working temperature range given is 32-104-degree F and 85 degree or less humid environment.
Among other features are Built Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology, the LCD is Vari-angle touchscreen. The body is a Magnesium body which is comfortable and solid while carrying and is light weight. Magnesium alloy chasis enhances the body durability while shielding the camera from electromagnetic radiation and heat.
According to Canon USA the shutter Durability of EOS R6 has approx. 300,000 cycles